Making Headway!

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Friday, February 21, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Work week is finished! I haven't made it quite as far as I had planned for this week. However, I did get a few things accomplished.

I am currently in the 7-10% range for the word goal of the novel. I am trying to keep it below 80K words, but above 60K. Continuing on with the progress of my book, I am one scene away from completing the set-up of the initial complication/main plot set-up. Yay! There is still some sorting out for the next few stages, but I have worked through the block. There are plot points filled in! Just not fleshed out... boo.

I really need to learn to draw. Or I'll have to hire someone later. Or take pictures. Something. I have finally came to a decision of the symbol I wish to use for the "evil organization" in the group (aka. The Universal Truth). Each of them will have golden pendants. The pendants will be the alchemical symbol for the torrefaction of gold. Wait, you don't know what that is? Well, the symbol is basically a circle. With an "X" through it. And each arm of the "x" is a cross. Oh, you meant the other thing. Torrefaction of gold? Basically, it is setting gold on fire. That's the basics. It'll all make sense later.

Soon, I plan to start releasing information about the characters, organizations, and other random facts. But that all is going to have to wait.

Until next time, -Donald A. Robinson

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Making Headway!