Back Burner..ing... or something like that >.>

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , | Posted On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I had put my manuscript on the back burners for a little over a month now. We have been trying to get the baby room ready (and it almost is there! Finally!). Our little kiddo is due in exactly 7 days (so any day now). Talk about cutting it close.

I have also had other "projects" in the works. Baby Shower/BBQ, Job interview with a DNA Crime Lab (received my "we went with another candidate" e-mail today. Everyone thinks I was overqualified).

In exciting book news, I am pretty certain that the first page of my book (well, original opening that is) will be on Ellen Brock's "First Page Fridays" this Friday (April 11th). Be sure to expect a post from me then. I am sure she will set me straight on quite a few things. I told her not to pull any punches (and she is a professional, so I know she will get to the heart of the problems).

Time to get back to writing!

-Donald A. Robinson

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Back Burner..ing... or something like that >.>