Day 2, and a Second Chapter Begins

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Good afternoon!

Finished my daily samples at work today and currently on lunch. I felt it wise to give a quick update on how the writing has been going since yesterday.

I finished the first chapter (giving a couple additions). I am planning on adding to the chapter as soon as I know what I can do to it. I ended with about 1780 words. I also started the second chapter. So far, I only have the first scene. I am hoping to add at least another scene or two today.

I was also doing some reading over story points and story arcs. I realized that the "Stasis" portion is almost omitted because of how I chose to begin the story. Perhaps I may add the "mundane lifestyle" portion at the very beginning of chapter one, but I am afraid that will take away from the action of the first scene. I may choose to ignore the stasis point, and hope that whoever reads my manuscript does not rip me a new one for it.

Well, back to writing. My lunch hour is about halfway over now.

-Donald R.

(Current Progress: 2445/80000 words)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Day 2, and a Second Chapter Begins