Mapping

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM

So, it has been awhile. I have been quite busy and thus have not had a chance to sit down to write. With the holidays coming, I feel that I probably will not get much writing accomplished, but I am getting lots of ideas brainstormed. I have two of the major battles now officially planned.

As far as BIG news for the book, I finally have a rough map of the world finished. ***This might be a semi-spoiler here, so I'd recommend that no one try to think too much on what I say next and just wait for the right timing.*** The basic sketch of the map is based off of Pangea Ultima. For those that do not know what that is, good. For those that do or choose to look it up, well, I can assure you that this is not another one of those stories that takes place after our civilization has fallen (such as Terry Brook's world he designed for the Shannara series).

I will most likely not post for about another week. When I do, I hope to have some updates on actually word count. With any luck, I will have chapter 2 finished and be a bit into chapter 3, where the plot and action should start to take off.

-Donald R.

(Progress: 2764/80000 words + Map outline)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Mapping